Monday 13 April 2015

Love Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images

Love Sayings and Quotes Biography

Source link (google.com.pk)

I do not love you except because I love you;
I go from loving to not loving you,
From waiting to not waiting for you
My heart moves from cold to fire.

I love you only because it's you the one I love;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.

Maybe January light will consume
My heart with its cruel
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.

In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood “I felt overwhelmed. I didn’t expect a first kiss to be so…life altering. In a few brief moments, the rule book of my universe had been rewritten. Suddenly I was a brand new person. I was as fragile as a newborn, but instead of the doctor placing me in my mother’s arms, he’d put me in Ren’s. What would Ren do with me? Would he draw me near, soothe me, and teach me about this new world or would he reject me and tell the doctor there must be some mistake. There was no way to know. What a breakable and delicate thing a heart was, no wonder I’d kept mine locked away.”“Do you know what I see in you now? The usual aura. A steady golden yellow, healthy and strong, with spikes of purple here and there. But when I do this. . . .”


He rested a hand on my hip, and my whole body tensed up. That hand moved around my hip, slipping under my shirt to rest on the small of my back. My skin burned where he touched me, and the places that were untouched longed for that heat.

“See?” he said. He was in the throes of spirit now, though with me at the same time. “Well, I guess you can’t. But when I touch you, your aura . . . it smolders. The colors deepen, it burns more intensely, the purple increases. Why? Why, Sydney?” He used that hand on me to pull me closer. “Why do you react that way if I don’t mean anything to you?” There was a desperation in his voice, and it was legitimate.”“Just let me wait a little while longer,
Under your window in the quite snow.
Let me stand here and shiver, I’ll be stronger 
If I can see your light before I go.
All through the weeks I’ve tried to keep my balance.
Leaves fell, then rain, then shadows, I fell too.
Easy restraint is not among my talents,
Fall turned to Winter and I came to you.
Kissed by the snow I contemplate your face.
Oh, do not hide it in your pillow yet!
Warm rooms would never lure me from this place,
If only I could see your silhouette.
Turn on your light, my sun, my summer love.
Zero degrees down here, July above.“Love you,” Xavier said just before he drifted back to sleep.
“Love you more,” I said playfully.
“Not a chance,” Xavier said, fully awake now. “I’m bigger, I can contain more love.”
“I’m smaller, therefore my love particles are more compressed, which means I can fit more in.”
Xavier laughed. “That argument makes no sense. Overruled.”
“I’m just basing it on how much I miss you when you’re not around,” I countered.
“How can you possibly know how much I miss you?” he said. “Have you got some sort of built-in miss-o-meter that can give us a reading?”
“I’m a girl; of course I have a built-in miss-o-meter.” I used to think Romeo and Juliet was the greatest love story ever written. But now that I’m middle-aged, I know better. Oh, Romeo certainly thinks he loves his Juliet. Driven by hormones, he unquestionably lusts for her. But if he loves her, it’s a shallow love. You want proof? Soon after meeting her for the first time, he realizes he forgot to ask her for her name. Can true love be founded upon such shallow acquaintance? I don’t think so. And at the end, when he thinks she’s dead, he finds no comfort in living out the remainder of his life within the paradigm of his love, at least keeping alive the memory of what they had briefly shared, even if it was no more than illusion, or more accurately, hormonal. Yes, those of us watching events unfold from the darkness know she merely lies in slumber. But does he seek the reason for her life-like appearance? No. Instead he accuses Death of amorousness, convinced that the ‘lean abhorred monster’ endeavors to keep Juliet in her present state, cheeks flushed, so that she might cater to his own dissolute desires. But does Romeo hold her in his arms one last time and feel the warmth of her blood still coursing through her veins? Does he pinch her to see if she might awaken? Does he hold a mirror to her nose to see if her breath fogs it? Once, twice, three times a ‘no.’ His alleged love is so superficial and so selfish that he seeks to escape the pain of loss by taking his own life. That’s not love, but infatuation. Had they wed―Juliet bearing many children, bonding, growing together, the masks of the star-struck teens they once were long ago cast away, basking in the love born of a lifetime together―and she died of natural causes, would Romeo have been so moved to take his own life, or would he have grieved properly for her loss and not just his own.

―J. Conrad Guest, author of Backstop: A Baseball Love Story in Nine Innings, The Cobb Legacy, January's Paradigm, One Hot January, January's Thaw, A Retrospect in Death (forthcoming) and 500 Miles to Go (forthcoming)” 
― J. Conrad Guest
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 
Love  Sayings and Quotes Lovely Quotes for Him for Friends On Life for Her Images In  Hindi for Husband Tumblr Photos Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment